Definition Of Scheme
1. Food Products and Beverages Functional Foods and Beverage Means goods resulting Created Or To Man.
2. Consumer Goods Consumable materials means goods excluding food and drink.
3. Food Premises Food premises mean any building or any structure, permanent or otherwise for the preparation, presentation and sale of any food such as restaurants, food courts, cafeterias, bakeries, cake and pastry shop, fast food restaurants, franchise restaurants, canteens, kiosks , catering, hotel and other.
4. Abattoir slaughterhouse means a place or premises for slaughtering and processing animals for commercial.
5. Logistics means the transportation of goods and / or services or warehousing and cargo chain or retail-related activities associated with the management and handling of food, beverage and merchandise.
6. Pharmaceutical refers to pharmaceutical products in dosage forms finished products including prescription and non-prescription medicines for human use (biopharmaceuticals, radiopharmaceuticals, traditional medicines, dietary supplements and medicines research) that are registered with the Drug Control Authority under the Ministry Health .
7. Cosmetics and Toiletries Cosmetics and Toiletries mean substances and preparations are made to come into contact with the various external parts of the body (epidermis, hair, nails, lips and external hard organ) or on teeth and mucous in the mouth of the channel. It is intended solely to clean, perfume, change the appearance and / or repair body odors and / or protecting them or keep them in good condition.